Information on privacy and R.G.P.D. regulations :
Samuel Dobbelaere is committed to processing your personal data in a transparent manner and in accordance with the GDPR.
Who collects your data?
Restoration and sale of antique furniture and furniture of collection and art
Chemin du Croiseau 1F – B-7060 Horrues (Soignies)
Tel. : 0472 59 73 27
E-mail : email@example.com
Company number: 0539.556.659
The Data Controller and Data Protection Officer is :
Mr Samuel Dobbelaere (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The private data potentially managed is relatively limited:
- Name and surname of the contact person
- Email address of the contact person
- Direct telephone number of the contact person
- Telephone, mobile phone, Skype or WhatsApp account of the contact person
This data is used solely in the context of the relationship with the customer, for the following purposes:
- Transmission of commercial documents (quotation, order, delivery, invoice)
- Communication for a current file
- Technical information to be given to the patient
- Invitations to events
- Communication of this information to subcontractors/partners who must expressly intervene in a client file
- The data is kept in our system, without a defined end date. If the customer wishes to make use of his right to rectification or oblivion, he can do so via the form below.
If the personal data is closely related to an issued invoice, Samuel Dobbelaere will retain the data for a period of time that is in line with the legal Belgian accounting period applicable at the time of the request.
The customer may request an inventory of personal data at any time via :https://artisan-antiquites.be/en/contact/
Management of private customer data
What are your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are entitled to request the deletion of your private data from the various Brunodep management tools. All you have to do is make your request via the form below :